top of page


Homeowners need to have two energy audits conducted to qualify, 

one before renovations start, and one after they finish.

  • Contact an approved Service Organization with registered energy advisors who are capable of conducting a pre-renovation energy audit.

  • Use the information provided in the energy audit to choose at least two applicable home improvements (the energy audit and energy advisor will help you choose the most cost-effective option).

  • Have a professional contractor perform all of your chosen renovations.

  • Have the energy advisor conduct a post-renovation energy audit within 120 days of your pre-renovation energy audit to check the performance of the new upgrades, and submit all the necessary paperwork.

  • Receive the rebate cheque in the mail in approximately 60 days


Any homeowner and customer of either Union Gas or the Enbridge Gas is eligible to apply for the Home Efficiency Rebate.

Ecogreen Insulation is Your Contractor of Choice

Once you have applied for the Canada Greener Homes grant and completed your pre-work EnerGuide energy assessment, the next step is getting quotes from reputable contractors to complete your retrofit upgrades.


At Ecogreen Insulation we will help you assess your insulation needs and provide a no-cost quotation. Our highly trained and fully licensed courteous installation experts will complete your work on time and on a budget click here to contact us today.

bottom of page